21 June 2010

Ron and Chuck - 2010

Names: Ron (right) and Chuck
Date of Marriage: March 31, 2010
Location of Marriage: Washington, D.C.
Live Now: Waynesboro, Va
We first met on November 21, 2007

We first started talking on the internet on November the eighth of 2007. He had answered an ad I had put in Poz Magazine internet site. We started talking on the phone soon afterwards spending around eighteen hours a day just talking about anything that came to mind and getting to know each other. We met soon after that on November 21, 2007 and it was love at first sight. He is my world. I have never been so in love with anyone like I am with him. He's everything I need rolled up in a neat little package. When I think of him my heart skips a beat or two. All in all he's my life partner in the true sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment